A few days back, images of Vidya Balan meeting NTR’s family went viral all over. The star Hindi heroine has started shooting for the film a few days back and the filming is going in full swing in Hyderabad.
But many do not know that Vidya took a long time to say yes to the film. Now, the gossip reveals that remuneration issues were the cause of this delay as Vidya apparently asked for two crores for her part which left the makers in a dilemma.
As Vidya is a solid performer and no one apart from her would be a better choice to play Basavatarakam felt the makers and this is how she was finalized say reports in the film circles.
Krish directs this film which has Balakrishna playing NTR.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu