For the first time, Yash has spoken about this in a Kannada interview. He said that he and director Prashanth thought of so many scenes and ideas but could not execute them in the second part.
He further adds that all those scenes will now shape up in the third part. Adding to this, the producer of KGF has confirmed in an interview that KGF 3 will go on floors in the month of December 2022 itself. By then, Prashanth Neel will wrap up the shoot of Prabhas Salaar as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amidst Salaar’s latest buzz, Dunki makers devise an interesting strategy
- Nithya Menen reacts to viral rumors on being harassed by a Tamil hero
- Month of Madhu’s trailer unveiled by Sai Dharam Tej
- Buckle up Mass Maharaja fans; Tiger Nageswara Rao’s trailer to arrive on this date
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Trailer for Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra to be out tomorrow