Mahesh Babu completed two big schedules of Sarkaru Vari Pata in Dubai. The team was supposed to go to Goa but they canceled the shoot last minute.
The film was supposed to be shot in the US but that also did not happen. The increase in the Corona cases has sent many in confusion and the same is happening with the team of SVP.
The latest update from the camp is that Mahesh has asked the team to take the film on floors only in the month of July when the COVID cases will go down. Till then, he wants everyone to be safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Siva Karthikeyan’s Prince makers confirm the release date
- OTT: Sudheer Babu’s AAGMC is streaming on this platform now
- Brahmāstra’s 25 days collections are here
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time