Mahesh Babu completed two big schedules of Sarkaru Vari Pata in Dubai. The team was supposed to go to Goa but they canceled the shoot last minute.
The film was supposed to be shot in the US but that also did not happen. The increase in the Corona cases has sent many in confusion and the same is happening with the team of SVP.
The latest update from the camp is that Mahesh has asked the team to take the film on floors only in the month of July when the COVID cases will go down. Till then, he wants everyone to be safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush director floored by Prabhas’ humble nature
- Niddhi Agerwal getting good offers in Tamil
- Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower wraps up shoot
- Prasanth Varma, Teja Sajja’s Hanu-Man launched
- Taapsee to do a film on Aliens
- Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumes in Hyderabad