It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan is going to make his comeback with the remake of the Hindi film Pink. The project is also locked and will go on floors very soon in Hyderabad.
Pawan will be seen as a lawyer in this film which is being directed by Venu Sriram. The talk now is that director Venu Sriram will start the film without Pawan and will can some scenes with the leading ladies of the film.
The news also is that Pawan will join the shoot from the month of February when he is free from his political commitments. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor jointly produce this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB Departs: SP Charan thanks fans for their prayers
- End of an era- SP Balasubramanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon