Prabhas had recently wrapped up shooting for his long-delayed project, Radhe Shyam. This film is all set to hit the big screens across the globe next Sankranthi season.
As per latest reports, Prabhas is set to resume shooting for Salaar tomorrow.
Prabhas will be joining the sets of the Prashanth Neel directorial tomorrow. The makers had erected a special set in Hyderabad and the shooting will be taking place here. Prabhas will be shooting the talkie portion in this schedule.
Salaar will be hitting the silver screens on 14th April next year. The film features Shruti Hassan in the leading lady role. The action thriller is being mounted on a big budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?