Kantara is one film that created history with its collections. Made on a shoestring budget of 13 crores, the film went on to make close to 300 crore gross in its final run.
Well, the time has come for the sequel to go on floors. Rishab Shetty is headlining this as he will act and direct the spooky thriller. As per the latest update, Kantara 2 will go on floors on the 27th of November.
The word is that a special set has been erected on the outskirts of Mangalore and the principal photography will begin there. Rishab Shetty will be seen in a new look in this film which will be produced by Hombale Productions. Watch this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi greets ex-CM KCR in hospital
- Animal: Tripti Dimri reveals how her parents reacted to her bold scenes