It is a known fact that Nagarjuna is doing a sequel to Soggade Chinni Nayana. Tilted Bangaraju, the film was launched a few days back in Hyderabad.
Very soon, the film will go on floors and Chay Akkineni will be seen in a key role. The word from the unit is that Nagarjuna also wanted Akhil to do a role but things did not happen.
The news is that as Akhil was busy with multiple films, he could not be part of the film and the story was altered a bit. Krithi Shetty plays the female lead in this film and more details of the cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan: Haven’t seen any footage of RRR
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge