It is a known fact that Nagarjuna is doing a sequel to Soggade Chinni Nayana. Tilted Bangaraju, the film was launched a few days back in Hyderabad.
Very soon, the film will go on floors and Chay Akkineni will be seen in a key role. The word from the unit is that Nagarjuna also wanted Akhil to do a role but things did not happen.
The news is that as Akhil was busy with multiple films, he could not be part of the film and the story was altered a bit. Krithi Shetty plays the female lead in this film and more details of the cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz about Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health condition
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here
- New release plan for SSMB28 and Bholaa Shankar