It is a known fact that the legendary director will once again make a film after a long time. The film is titled Pelli Sandadi and will have some noted names in the core team.
Raghavendra Rao has posted a small video of the title and core team today but has refrained from announcing the cast. The latest gossip going around in the film circles is that none other than Roshan, son of actor Srikanth will be making his full-length hero debut with this film.
The ace director already made a film called Pelli Sandadi which made Srikanth a big star. Now with this film, we need to see what magic will Raghavendra Rao creates.
— Raghavendra Rao K (@Ragavendraraoba) October 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajeev and Suma Kanakala’s son all set to turn hero
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad