It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi will be doing a film in the direction of Sahoo fame Sujeeth and the film is the remake of Malayalam hit Lucifer.
The pre-production of the film is on in full swing and the latest we hear is that noted actor, Jagapathi Babu is in talks to play one of the main villains in the film.
The news is that Chiru himself suggested JB’s name for the role. Though this news is yet to be confirmed, it has become a hot topic of discussion in the film circles. JB and Chiru worked together in Sye Raa previously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema
- Cute video: Here’s how Samantha lost her personal space 2 years ago
- Saif Ali Khan makes an exciting revelation on Adipurush
- Allu Arjun wraps up a flight and a song for Pushpa