It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi will be doing a film in the direction of Sahoo fame Sujeeth and the film is the remake of Malayalam hit Lucifer.
The pre-production of the film is on in full swing and the latest we hear is that noted actor, Jagapathi Babu is in talks to play one of the main villains in the film.
The news is that Chiru himself suggested JB’s name for the role. Though this news is yet to be confirmed, it has become a hot topic of discussion in the film circles. JB and Chiru worked together in Sye Raa previously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity