Talented artists, Dulquer Salmaan and Nithya Menon acted together in 2014 released, Ok Bangaram. Directed by Mani Ratnam, the chemistry between the lead pair in the film got good applause from the audience.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, Nithya Menon opened up about her bonding with Dulquer and said that they both became thick friends during the shooting of the film.
Nithya also went to say that it is Dulquer who always brings up the marriage topic and urges her to tie the knot and settle down.
On the professional front, Nithya Menon’s first-ever web series, Breathe season 2 started streaming on Amazon Prime from today onwards.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting