Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s recently released mass action entertainer, Krack, is having a solid run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. The Mass Maharaj is back to the success streak, thanks to the film’s success.
However, it’s not Ravi Teja who was the first choice for Krack’s director Gopichand Malineni. Apparently, the director had first narrated Krack’s story to his Bodyguard hero Venkatesh. But Venky reportedly didn’t show much interest in signing the movie. It was then that Gopichand narrated the same story to Ravi Teja.
Krack is based on true incidents that occurred in Andhra Pradesh a few years ago. Ravi Teja played a powerful police officer in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday