Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s recently released mass action entertainer, Krack, is having a solid run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. The Mass Maharaj is back to the success streak, thanks to the film’s success.
However, it’s not Ravi Teja who was the first choice for Krack’s director Gopichand Malineni. Apparently, the director had first narrated Krack’s story to his Bodyguard hero Venkatesh. But Venky reportedly didn’t show much interest in signing the movie. It was then that Gopichand narrated the same story to Ravi Teja.
Krack is based on true incidents that occurred in Andhra Pradesh a few years ago. Ravi Teja played a powerful police officer in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Uppena- Special event being planned for Vaishnav Tej’s entry
- Prabhas to launch Ichata Vahanumulu Niluparadu’s teaser
- Anushka hails women cops at Telangana police event
- Vishnu’s transformation is surprising many
- One more film to release on March 11th
- Buzz: Allu Arjun-Vijay Deverakonda multi-starrer on the cards?