The shooting for Tamil star, Ajith’s ongoing action entertainer, Valimai is expected to resume at RFC from the next month. Being directed by H Vinoth, the film has already wrapped up forty percent of its shooting.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that producer Boney Kapoor is planning to convert the film into a pan-Indian project and release it simultaneously in Telugu and Hindi along with Tamil.
Touted as an intense cop drama, the film has young actor Karthikeya in a negative role. Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi is the female lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine