The shooting for Tamil star, Ajith’s ongoing action entertainer, Valimai is expected to resume at RFC from the next month. Being directed by H Vinoth, the film has already wrapped up forty percent of its shooting.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that producer Boney Kapoor is planning to convert the film into a pan-Indian project and release it simultaneously in Telugu and Hindi along with Tamil.
Touted as an intense cop drama, the film has young actor Karthikeya in a negative role. Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi is the female lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India