The shooting for Tamil star, Ajith’s ongoing action entertainer, Valimai is expected to resume at RFC from the next month. Being directed by H Vinoth, the film has already wrapped up forty percent of its shooting.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that producer Boney Kapoor is planning to convert the film into a pan-Indian project and release it simultaneously in Telugu and Hindi along with Tamil.
Touted as an intense cop drama, the film has young actor Karthikeya in a negative role. Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi is the female lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha