The leading lady in Balakrishna’s ongoing film with Boyapati Srinu has been a hot topic ever since the project was announced last year. Names of several actresses did the rounds as Balayya’s love interest in this eagerly awaited movie.
Speculations were rife earlier this year that Balayya will be paired with his Dictator heroine Anjali in Boyapati’s film. And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Anjali has been finalized to play one of the female leads in this as-yet-untitled action entertainer.
The makers have already roped in Malayalam actress Prayaga Martin for the other female lead’s role. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this project. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?
- Prabhas sweating it out in back-to-back action-packed schedules