Tamil star Thala Ajith and director Gautham Menon joined hands with each other for the first time for their 2015 action drama, Yennai Arindhaal. The film was a modest hit. Recently, there were reports that Gautham is planning a sequel to Yennai Arindhaal.
In his latest interview, Gautham Menon has clarified that the sequel is pretty much on and that he has penned 30 percent of the script so far. “When I began Yennai Arindhaal, I didn’t have the complete script in my hands. But this time, I will go to Ajith only with a bound script,” said the director.
Gautham Menon’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Ennai Noki Paayum Thota are keenly awaited by his fans.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date