Tamil star Thala Ajith and director Gautham Menon joined hands with each other for the first time for their 2015 action drama, Yennai Arindhaal. The film was a modest hit. Recently, there were reports that Gautham is planning a sequel to Yennai Arindhaal.
In his latest interview, Gautham Menon has clarified that the sequel is pretty much on and that he has penned 30 percent of the script so far. “When I began Yennai Arindhaal, I didn’t have the complete script in my hands. But this time, I will go to Ajith only with a bound script,” said the director.
Gautham Menon’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Ennai Noki Paayum Thota are keenly awaited by his fans.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry