Tamil star Thala Ajith and director Gautham Menon joined hands with each other for the first time for their 2015 action drama, Yennai Arindhaal. The film was a modest hit. Recently, there were reports that Gautham is planning a sequel to Yennai Arindhaal.
In his latest interview, Gautham Menon has clarified that the sequel is pretty much on and that he has penned 30 percent of the script so far. “When I began Yennai Arindhaal, I didn’t have the complete script in my hands. But this time, I will go to Ajith only with a bound script,” said the director.
Gautham Menon’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Ennai Noki Paayum Thota are keenly awaited by his fans.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award