The big day has arrived finally. RRR, Tollywood’s biggest ever multi-starrer, has begun its shooting formalities this morning. Firstly, Rajamouli took to Twitter and announced the commencement of the shoot, with a photograph of him posing with his lead actors NTR and Ram Charan.
Later, NTR posted a photograph on his Instagram page. The photo has three legs, supposedly of Rajamouli, NTR and Ram Charan’s. And then, Charan took to Facebook and posted both the above mentioned photographs. Charan also captioned the pictures, saying, “This time it is going to be even more special.”
Needless to say, fans of Rajamouli, NTR and Ram Charan are highly elated with the collaboration of the three power houses. RRR is being produced by DVV Danayya. The film will hit screens in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family
- NGK’s pre-release event gets a date
- Maharshi’s post-release promotions centre around farmers
- Sudheer Babu’s impressive makeover for V