The big day has arrived finally. RRR, Tollywood’s biggest ever multi-starrer, has begun its shooting formalities this morning. Firstly, Rajamouli took to Twitter and announced the commencement of the shoot, with a photograph of him posing with his lead actors NTR and Ram Charan.
Later, NTR posted a photograph on his Instagram page. The photo has three legs, supposedly of Rajamouli, NTR and Ram Charan’s. And then, Charan took to Facebook and posted both the above mentioned photographs. Charan also captioned the pictures, saying, “This time it is going to be even more special.”
Needless to say, fans of Rajamouli, NTR and Ram Charan are highly elated with the collaboration of the three power houses. RRR is being produced by DVV Danayya. The film will hit screens in 2020.
- Ram Charan to lock horns with Rajini and Ajith?
- Puri Jagannadh planning his next with Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Mega family actor as Allu Sirish’s dad
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a date