Actress Samantha is all set to make her debut in the digital world with the second season of Amazon Prime Video’s super hit spy thriller series, The Family Man. The series will start streaming from June 4. Meanwhile, the series’ trailer has clocked over 50 million YouTube views within a week, showcasing the massive hype and excitement surrounding its premiere.
In a latest interview, Samantha opened up about the various aspects of The Family Man 2. When asked who would be her choice if Manoj Bajpai was to be replaced by another actor, Samantha chose her father-in-law and Tollywood hero Nagarjuna. Samantha also revealed that she has not made her Bollywood debut till date as she was scared of the immense talent in the Hindi film industry. Sam also revealed her wish to act with Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?