Allu Sirish, the young hero from the Allu-Mega family, is leaving no stone unturned to promote his latest film, ABCD. In a latest promotional interview, Sirish opened up about his future plans. Sirish revealed that he is willing to work with star directors.
“I really want to work with our star directors. But, no star director has approached me with a script yet. They all have their star heroes. Why will they leave crores of rupees and work with me? So, I am choosing the best scripts in whatever I’ve been getting,” said Sirish. The young hero further said that he is not looking for action entertainers but he will stick up love stories and family entertainers for a moment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati Srinu’s mother passes away
- MGR’s look gets better praise than Jayalalitha’s
- Chi La Sow actress in a new dance number
- Allu Arjun scores his 2nd 20 Cr film in Nizam with ALVP
- Latest update on RRR’s new action-packed schedule
- Darbar’s latest worldwide collections