Allu Sirish, the young hero from the Allu-Mega family, is leaving no stone unturned to promote his latest film, ABCD. In a latest promotional interview, Sirish opened up about his future plans. Sirish revealed that he is willing to work with star directors.
“I really want to work with our star directors. But, no star director has approached me with a script yet. They all have their star heroes. Why will they leave crores of rupees and work with me? So, I am choosing the best scripts in whatever I’ve been getting,” said Sirish. The young hero further said that he is not looking for action entertainers but he will stick up love stories and family entertainers for a moment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?