Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna’s much appreciated romantic drama, is continuing its steady run in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Tholi Prema’s theatrical rights were sold for around 18 crore and the film is all set to reach its break even mark by this weekend.
Below are Tholi Prema’s 5-day AP, Telangana and worldwide collections (in shares)
|Nizam||Rs 4.80 Cr
|Ceded||Rs 1.58 Cr
|West||Rs 0.83 Cr
|East||Rs 1.04 Cr
|Krishna||Rs 0.99 Cr
|Guntur||Rs 1.06 Cr
|Nellore||Rs 0.38 Cr
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.86 Cr
|Total 5-day AP & Telangana share||Rs 12.57 Cr
Worldwide, Tholi Prema has grossed nearly Rs 30.2 crore with a share of Rs 16.75 Crs by the end of its 5-day run.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release