Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna’s much appreciated romantic drama, is continuing its steady run in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Tholi Prema’s theatrical rights were sold for around 18 crore and the film is all set to reach its break even mark by this weekend.
Below are Tholi Prema’s 5-day AP, Telangana and worldwide collections (in shares)
|Nizam||Rs 4.80 Cr
|Ceded||Rs 1.58 Cr
|West||Rs 0.83 Cr
|East||Rs 1.04 Cr
|Krishna||Rs 0.99 Cr
|Guntur||Rs 1.06 Cr
|Nellore||Rs 0.38 Cr
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.86 Cr
|Total 5-day AP & Telangana share||Rs 12.57 Cr
Worldwide, Tholi Prema has grossed nearly Rs 30.2 crore with a share of Rs 16.75 Crs by the end of its 5-day run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next