Tamil star Vijay’s 65th project under the direction of young filmmaker Nelson Dilipkumar was officially announced a few weeks back. The project is going to be bankrolled under Sun Pictures banner.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the team is planning to rope in one of the leading heroines from the Indian cinema. According to Kollywood circles, three star heroines – Kiara Advani, Rashmika and Pooja Hegde, are under consideration for the lead roles.
This as-yet-untitled film’s shooting is expected to kick-start from the month of March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?