Numero uno director of Tollywood SS Rajamouli was the chief guest at the audio launch event of his father and veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad’s second directorial venture, Srivalli, that took place last night.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajamouli revealed the three instances of his life when he felt quite proud of his father. Firstly, Rajamouli and his family were extremely proud of V Vijayendra Prasad when, after several years of ghost writing, his name in the credits appeared as a script writer for Janaki Ramudu.
Rajamouli’s second moment of pride was when he realized recently that his father had narrated him a Hollywood-level story idea about US-USSR underwater nuclear war more than 25 years ago.
Finally, Rajamouli felt proud for the third time when two film’s written by his father, Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, released within a gap of two weeks and became all-time blockbusters. Rajamouli concluded his speech saying that he is awaiting the moment when, being a proud son, he will compete with his father as a director.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?