Numero uno director of Tollywood SS Rajamouli was the chief guest at the audio launch event of his father and veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad’s second directorial venture, Srivalli, that took place last night.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajamouli revealed the three instances of his life when he felt quite proud of his father. Firstly, Rajamouli and his family were extremely proud of V Vijayendra Prasad when, after several years of ghost writing, his name in the credits appeared as a script writer for Janaki Ramudu.
Rajamouli’s second moment of pride was when he realized recently that his father had narrated him a Hollywood-level story idea about US-USSR underwater nuclear war more than 25 years ago.
Finally, Rajamouli felt proud for the third time when two film’s written by his father, Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, released within a gap of two weeks and became all-time blockbusters. Rajamouli concluded his speech saying that he is awaiting the moment when, being a proud son, he will compete with his father as a director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally project?
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Venky Mama’s success can change my career
- Poll : Who among these is the most glamorous heroine?