Before the release of Chitralahari, Sai Dharam Tej had a disastrous time at the box-office for the last couple of years. As many as 6 movies featuring the young hero turned out to be huge debacles back-to-back. But, Sai has finally found some respite with the decent success of his previous outing, Chitralahari.
Last night, Sai took to Twitter and tweeted Chitralahari’s 50 days poster. An understandably thrilled Sai credited the film’s success to all the audiences who have seen the film and got inspired to work towards their dream. He went on to thank his fans and audiences for making the film a grand success.
Feels so good seeing this poster…as I said earlier it’s not my SUCCESS alone it’s everyones.Who has seen the film and got inspired to work towards their dream…NEVER GIVE UP…would like to thank the whole team of #Chitralahari the audiences and fans who made this possible 🙏🏼 pic.twitter.com/XVRk48z28A
— Sai Dharam Tej (@IamSaiDharamTej) June 1, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments