After becoming a star heroine, Rashmika has been on the cover pages of several popular magazines. But last night, the talented actress took to Instagram and shared a throwback picture in which she was seen on the cover page of the popular Tamil children’s magazine, Gokulam.
Rashmika revealed that the photoshoot was done in 2001. “To this day, my mum has saved the magazine and she still saves every magazine now.
Was I destined to be here today receiving all your love? I wonder. But I am glad this is my life and I wouldn’t trade it to anyone else’s,” she wrote. And well, Rashmika has also shared a fun fact at the end of the post.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya
- Naga Chaitanya makes the perfect espresso
- KGF Chapter 1 set for world TV premiere after 1 and a half years