After becoming a star heroine, Rashmika has been on the cover pages of several popular magazines. But last night, the talented actress took to Instagram and shared a throwback picture in which she was seen on the cover page of the popular Tamil children’s magazine, Gokulam.
Rashmika revealed that the photoshoot was done in 2001. “To this day, my mum has saved the magazine and she still saves every magazine now.
Was I destined to be here today receiving all your love? I wonder. But I am glad this is my life and I wouldn’t trade it to anyone else’s,” she wrote. And well, Rashmika has also shared a fun fact at the end of the post.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film