As the industry heads are not talking much about the low ticket rates, RGV took it upon himself and posed some key questions to the YCP government.
His tweets and videos went viral in no time. Even today, RGV tweeted directly to minister Perni Nani asking him to give some time so that he can reveal the problems faced by the industry.
The minister responded positively to all the questions posed by RGV. As the minister Nani responded positively, RGV said that he will no longer talk about the ticket issues.
So, we need to see when will RGV meet the YCP heads and what solution will come out regarding this issue.
— Perni Nani (@perni_nani) January 5, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Bhagavanth Kesari’s US advance bookings to begin on this date
- Game Changer: Audio rights sold for a bomb
- Review : Peddha Kapu 1 – Appeals to a limited audience
- OTT Review : Papam Pasivadu – Telugu web series on Aha
- Runtime locked for Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram
- Jawan: This is how much Atlee charged for the film