As the industry heads are not talking much about the low ticket rates, RGV took it upon himself and posed some key questions to the YCP government.
His tweets and videos went viral in no time. Even today, RGV tweeted directly to minister Perni Nani asking him to give some time so that he can reveal the problems faced by the industry.
The minister responded positively to all the questions posed by RGV. As the minister Nani responded positively, RGV said that he will no longer talk about the ticket issues.
So, we need to see when will RGV meet the YCP heads and what solution will come out regarding this issue.
— Perni Nani (@perni_nani) January 5, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda and Shyam Singha Roy on OTT: When and where to watch?
- Not Alia or Kriti but Rakul Preet is the busiest actress in India
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT
- Sumanth’s Malli Modalaindi confirms its OTT release
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode