Popular producer Anil Sunkara is all set to bankroll an exciting project. His next production will be based on the notorious thief ‘Tiger’ Nageswara Rao, one of the most ruthless thieves in South India in the 70s.
Tiger Nageswara Rao was hailed as a Robin Hood in his native village and was a huge task for the police, who had a tough time nabbing him. Kittu Unnadu Jagratha fame Vamsi Krishna will direct this movie, which will be produced under Anil Sunkara’s AK Entertainments banner. A big actor is going to play the main lead in this movie.
Anil Sunkara is currently producing two youthful movies, Nikhil’s Kirrak Party and Raj Tarun’s Raju Gadu. Both the movies will release in early next year.
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists