Popular producer Anil Sunkara is all set to bankroll an exciting project. His next production will be based on the notorious thief ‘Tiger’ Nageswara Rao, one of the most ruthless thieves in South India in the 70s.
Tiger Nageswara Rao was hailed as a Robin Hood in his native village and was a huge task for the police, who had a tough time nabbing him. Kittu Unnadu Jagratha fame Vamsi Krishna will direct this movie, which will be produced under Anil Sunkara’s AK Entertainments banner. A big actor is going to play the main lead in this movie.
Anil Sunkara is currently producing two youthful movies, Nikhil’s Kirrak Party and Raj Tarun’s Raju Gadu. Both the movies will release in early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here