The Indian authorities in Dubai are trying hard to speed up the process of the autopsy of Sridevi who passed away yesterday night in Dubai. As there is a lot of paperwork involved, there is a slight delay going on.
The family members of Sridevi including daughter Jhanvi Kapoor are eagerly waiting for the mortal remains to be brought in a specially chartered flight to India.
Meanwhile, reports suggest that the funeral will happen at 11 am in Mumbai. Fans are turning out in huge numbers at residences of both Anil Kapoor and Sridevi.
The star heroine’s elder daughter, Jhanvi Kapoor is at Anil Kapoor’s residence and many celebs have been in coming in to console the young actress.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller