The Telugu remake of Queen is underway in Mysore, after the makers finally managed to get Prashanth Varma onboard to wrap up the film after Neelakanta opted out of the project. Currently, several scenes are being canned on Tamannaah and the supporting cast, and it looks like the team is having a good time bonding with each other.
The latest news is that the makers have finalized the title for the Telugu version and it has been named as “That is Mahalakshmi”. Interestingly, Mahalakshmi was Tamannaah’s name in 100% Love and there is a popular song with the same name.
The film will soon be shot in Europe and with that most part of the shoot will be wrapped up. Elli Avram will be playing Lisa Haydon’s role in the Tamil and Kannada remakes, and Shibani Dandekar will play this role in Telugu and Malayalam versions.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next