Megapower Star Ram Charan is currently busy shooting in the narrow lanes of Old City for his upcoming film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. The makers claim that the film is a complete family entertainer. It is also expected that the film will feature high octane stunts performed by Ram Charan.
Until now, ‘My Name Is Raju’ has been in talks prominently as the film’s title. Recently, yet another title, Bruce Lee, joined the title speculations. As per the latest buzz now, the makers are keen on zeroing on Bruce Lee as the film’s title. Ram Charan will be seen as a stunt master in the film and Cherry trained extensively in Bangkok for crucial action sequences in the film.
DVV Danayya is producing the film while Rakul Preet Singh has been roped in as Cherry’s love interest. Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan are back with Sreenu Vaitla and penned a solid script. SS Thaman is the film’s music composer.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu