Buoyed by the success of his recently released thriller, 118, Kalyan Ram is lining up several exciting projects. His next film, touted as a reincarnation drama under debutant Mallidi Vashista’s direction, will kick-start in a few weeks. The Nandamuri Hero will bankroll the project under NTR Arts banner.
As per the latest updates, the Kalyan Ram-Vashista film is a socio-fantasy drama, titled Ashwathama. The title raises curiosity about the film’s story, especially because it’s inspired from the epic Mahabharata. Since a portion of the story is set in the Tughlaq dynasty era, the makers had initially planned to name the film ‘Tughlaq’, before zeroing in on Ashwathama eventually.
A leading heroine will be romancing Kalyan Ram in the movie. Several top technicians are being approached for the project. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home