A few months ago, young director Prashanth Varma announced his next project on the deadly Coronavirus pandemic. Touted as a medical thriller, the film is expected to showcase the root cause for the widespread of the virus.
Now, the latest update is that the film has already wrapped up forty percent of its shooting and Prashanth is planning to unveil the film’s title and first look on August 15th as Independence Day special.
Set in Kurnool backdrop, this as-yet-untitled film is being bankrolled by Prashanth Varma himself. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally