A few months ago, young director Prashanth Varma announced his next project on the deadly Coronavirus pandemic. Touted as a medical thriller, the film is expected to showcase the root cause for the widespread of the virus.
Now, the latest update is that the film has already wrapped up forty percent of its shooting and Prashanth is planning to unveil the film’s title and first look on August 15th as Independence Day special.
Set in Kurnool backdrop, this as-yet-untitled film is being bankrolled by Prashanth Varma himself. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case