A few months ago, young director Prashanth Varma announced his next project on the deadly Coronavirus pandemic. Touted as a medical thriller, the film is expected to showcase the root cause for the widespread of the virus.
Now, the latest update is that the film has already wrapped up forty percent of its shooting and Prashanth is planning to unveil the film’s title and first look on August 15th as Independence Day special.
Set in Kurnool backdrop, this as-yet-untitled film is being bankrolled by Prashanth Varma himself. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon