After the blockbuster Fidaa, young Mega hero Varun Tej’s next movie is going to be yet another romantic entertainer. The handsome hero will be romancing Raashi Khanna in the movie. The film’s dubbing work is underway these days.
As per the latest update from the makers, the title logo of this movie will be out this evening at 4 pm. Buzz is that the film has been titled Tholi Prema, after Varun Tej’s uncle Pawan Kalyan’s iconic romantic drama.
This film is slated to hit the screens on February 9 as a Valentine’s Day treat. Actor Venky Atluri is turning director with this movie, while senior producer BVSN Prasad is bankrolling it. Thaman has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa