Manchu Vishnu’s new project under comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy’s direction had a formal launch earlier today. Titled ‘Achari America Yatra’, this film also features star comedian Brahmanandam and most of the film will be shot in the US.
Now, the latest update is that Vishnu’s first Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, which had an official launch a few weeks ago, will have its title announcement tonight at his dad Mohan Babu’s birthday celebrations at Sree Vidhyanikethan school in Tirupathi.
Directed by G.Karthik Reddy, this film will be produced by John Sudheer Pudota and it has music by SS Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way
- This Bollywood film to go on floors post Lockdown
- A R Rahman’s name pops up once again for star hero film?