Manchu Vishnu’s new project under comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy’s direction had a formal launch earlier today. Titled ‘Achari America Yatra’, this film also features star comedian Brahmanandam and most of the film will be shot in the US.
Now, the latest update is that Vishnu’s first Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, which had an official launch a few weeks ago, will have its title announcement tonight at his dad Mohan Babu’s birthday celebrations at Sree Vidhyanikethan school in Tirupathi.
Directed by G.Karthik Reddy, this film will be produced by John Sudheer Pudota and it has music by SS Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- LAKSHYA’s theatrical trailer on December 1st
- Bigg Boss 5 – Anchor Ravi gets evicted in a shocking manner
- Team Liger says hello from LA with a picture
- Radhe Shyam’s love anthem ‘One Heart’ teaser gets its launch date and time
- Rajamouli apologizes to Tamil media
- Director Sreenu Vaitla’s father passes away