Now that the theatres are closed, the focus has now shifted to the OTT releases. So many films have started to release on OTT and many will follow in the days to come.
In all this, some of the biggest OTT platforms are once again tempting producers with good offers for their upcoming films.
But there are also some players who have drastically reduced the money they are offering. This is happening especially to the medium-budget films which are ready for release.
The talk from the OTT platforms is that seeing the way some films performed on OTT last year, the owners of these platforms felt that there is no need to pay such big money to these medium-budget films.
So, they are approaching banners with low prices. But this has not gone well with many producers. The talk in the industry is that these noted banners are rejecting OTT deals left right and center and are waiting for the situation to get better.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive: Extra shows and theaters added for God Father
- Date and venue locked for Crazy Fellow’s pre-release event
- Ravi Teja playing this role in Mega154?
- Sunil’s character poster from Ginna released
- God Father mints decent share on day 2 in Nizam
- Urvasivo Rakshasivo: Dheemthanana song promo sounds romantic