Recently, hero Balakrishna had made some startling comments on the Tollywood bigwigs for not inviting him to their meeting with Telangana Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and later with CM KCR to discuss the issues being faced by the Telugu film industry. Balayya’s unexpected comments rattled the industry to a great extent.
Now, in a move to pacify Balayya, the senior actors and filmmakers are said to be planning to invite Balakrishna to their meeting with Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan. Led by Megastar Chiranjeevi, the team will be meeting the AP CM on the 9th of June at 3 pm, and they don’t want to upset Balayya this time around. All eyes will be on whether Balayya will be attending the meeting or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa
- Popular actress decides to work in 1 south film every year
- Bigg Boss 4: Is this contestant in danger zone?
- Bigg Boss 4: Housemates are vexed with Harika’s behaviour; Here’s why
- Sai Tej-Nabha Natesh’s SBSB gets a release date
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3