It’s well known that noted Tollywood director G Ashok is remaking his blockbuster horror thriller, Anushka’s Bhaagamathie, in Hindi as Durgavati with Bhumi Pednekar. Even as the film is nearing its completion, Ashok has signed yet another big budget film in Bollywood.
Ashok will next be helming a thriller, turned Uff. Interestingly, it’s a silent film and will not feature any dialogues. Young Bollywood beauties Nushrat Barucha and Nora Fatehi will play the main leads in the movie, while Soham Shah will also essay a key role. Popular Bollywood director Luv Ranjan will be bankrolling the project from January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?