It’s well known that noted Tollywood director G Ashok is remaking his blockbuster horror thriller, Anushka’s Bhaagamathie, in Hindi as Durgavati with Bhumi Pednekar. Even as the film is nearing its completion, Ashok has signed yet another big budget film in Bollywood.
Ashok will next be helming a thriller, turned Uff. Interestingly, it’s a silent film and will not feature any dialogues. Young Bollywood beauties Nushrat Barucha and Nora Fatehi will play the main leads in the movie, while Soham Shah will also essay a key role. Popular Bollywood director Luv Ranjan will be bankrolling the project from January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend
- D & D is not a sequel to Dhee: Sreenu Vaitla reveals why
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake