The entire country is rattled by the horrific crime and injustice caused to the Hathras girl and her family. There have been nationwide protests against the culprits and citizens from various parts of the country are blasting the incompetent leaders and police authorities.
Tollywood hero Manchu Manoj, who is always one of the very few Tollywood celebrities to respond against any injustice in the society, took to Twitter on Gandhi Jayanti and posted a couple of thought-provoking tweets condemning the atrocities on women.
Reposting Gandhi’s iconic quote about women and independence, Manoj said that there’s no point in observing Gandhi Jayanti each year by note respecting what he preached. “Is Bapu a mere design on our currency notes, a holiday every year and a dry day without alcohol? Let’s transform, boss,” the actor tweeted.
"Aadadhi ardha ratri nirbhayamga bayata tiragagaliginappude deshaniki asalaina swatantram vachinattu" ani chepparu Bapu. Patta pagalu kuda rapes jarugutunnappudu samvatsaranikosari selavichi #GandhiJayanthi wishes cheppukodamlo ardhamemundi?
— Manoj Manchu🙏🏻❤️ (@HeroManoj1) October 2, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?