Rakshasudu, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Anupama Parameswaran, released last year and went on to gain critical acclaim and commercial success. The film was an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Ratchasan.
Now, it’s been earlier reported that Rakshasudu will soon be remade in Bollywood. Koneru Satyanarayana, the Tollywood producer who bankrolled Rakshasudu, is awaiting the dates of Bollywood heroes for the Hindi remake. Although Ayushmann Khurrana and Vicky Kaushal are being rumored to be in race to grab the lead role, Satyanarayana said that he is waiting for the lockdown to end to take things forward.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule