Rakshasudu, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Anupama Parameswaran, released last year and went on to gain critical acclaim and commercial success. The film was an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Ratchasan.
Now, it’s been earlier reported that Rakshasudu will soon be remade in Bollywood. Koneru Satyanarayana, the Tollywood producer who bankrolled Rakshasudu, is awaiting the dates of Bollywood heroes for the Hindi remake. Although Ayushmann Khurrana and Vicky Kaushal are being rumored to be in race to grab the lead role, Satyanarayana said that he is waiting for the lockdown to end to take things forward.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5