Things are changing for good in Telugu cinema as the star heroes have been doing different films and planning their careers ahead. This lockdown has given these stars so much time to start afresh as they have signed multiple films.
Nani has Tuck Jagdish and Shyam Singha Roy whereas Prabhas has Radhe Shyam, Nag Ashwin film, and Adipurush. NTR has Trivikram film and a project with Prashanth Neel of KGF fame.
Ravi Teja and Vijay Devarakonda have three films and Allu Arjun has biggies with Koratala Siva and Venu Sreeram. But Ram Charan is the only star who is yet to announce a project after RRR.
His fans are not that happy and want Charan to sign back to back films and be in top position but Charan is not at all in a hurry. Only time will tell as to when he will sign back to back films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?