123telugu had earlier reported that the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) will be celebrating 25 years of its inception. A grand curtainraiser event named ‘I Am With MAA’ will be held on the 10th of December at a star hotel in Hyderabad. The event will see all the senior and present generation stars participating in various events.
Top stars like Chiranjeevi Nagarjuna, Balakrishna and Venkatesh are going to take part in a fundraiser for the construction of an old age home for the senior members of MAA. Also, senior and present generation stars like Krishna, Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu, Prabhas, NTR, Ram Charan and many other MAA members will take part in the celebrations.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections