Joining the long list of stars, Tollywood’s Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and expressed his solidarity in a series of tweets. Describing Jallikattu as the ‘spirit of Tamil Nadu’, Mahesh said he is proud to see such a statement of unity among Tamilians for something that they truly believe in.
Mahesh further admired the way the students of Tamil Nadu have been standing up for the cause, relentlessly fighting for their roots and culture and hoped that their voices are heard. It is well-known that Mahesh was born and brought up in Chennai until he moved to Hyderabad for his silver screen debut.
Hope their voices are heard. I support the spirit of Tamil Nadu. #JusticeforJallikattu
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 19, 2017
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film