Joining the long list of stars, Tollywood’s Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and expressed his solidarity in a series of tweets. Describing Jallikattu as the ‘spirit of Tamil Nadu’, Mahesh said he is proud to see such a statement of unity among Tamilians for something that they truly believe in.
Mahesh further admired the way the students of Tamil Nadu have been standing up for the cause, relentlessly fighting for their roots and culture and hoped that their voices are heard. It is well-known that Mahesh was born and brought up in Chennai until he moved to Hyderabad for his silver screen debut.
Hope their voices are heard. I support the spirit of Tamil Nadu. #JusticeforJallikattu
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 19, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu lauds Evaru
- Prabhas prefers action over emotional scenes
- Anushka’s Nishabdham to join the Sankranthi race?
- Star actress opens up about her health issues
- Popular heroine expecting her second child
- Samantha’s role confirmed in much awaited Akkineni multi-starrer?