Joining the long list of stars, Tollywood’s Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and expressed his solidarity in a series of tweets. Describing Jallikattu as the ‘spirit of Tamil Nadu’, Mahesh said he is proud to see such a statement of unity among Tamilians for something that they truly believe in.
Mahesh further admired the way the students of Tamil Nadu have been standing up for the cause, relentlessly fighting for their roots and culture and hoped that their voices are heard. It is well-known that Mahesh was born and brought up in Chennai until he moved to Hyderabad for his silver screen debut.
Hope their voices are heard. I support the spirit of Tamil Nadu. #JusticeforJallikattu
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 19, 2017
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US