Joining the long list of stars, Tollywood’s Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and expressed his solidarity in a series of tweets. Describing Jallikattu as the ‘spirit of Tamil Nadu’, Mahesh said he is proud to see such a statement of unity among Tamilians for something that they truly believe in.
Mahesh further admired the way the students of Tamil Nadu have been standing up for the cause, relentlessly fighting for their roots and culture and hoped that their voices are heard. It is well-known that Mahesh was born and brought up in Chennai until he moved to Hyderabad for his silver screen debut.
Hope their voices are heard. I support the spirit of Tamil Nadu. #JusticeforJallikattu
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 19, 2017
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date