Thanks to the enormous TV viewership in our state, we have yet another Telugu channel called Tollywood TV now. The new channel was launched yesterday in a grand function held at Gachibowli stadium in Hyderabad. The who’s who of the industry were present at the launch, but it was Sridevi who stole the limelight with her unprecedented style and glamour.
Several prominent heroes like Krishnam Raju, Srikanth, Allari Naresh, Manchu Manoj, Navadeep, Nikhil, and Tarun were present at the event. Heroines like Kajal, Tamannah and Shriya Saran also made their presence felt with their adorable fashion sense.
The Agri Gold group which has its presence in diversified business areas has ventured into television business with this channel. Seetaram Awaas, the MD of the group briefed that the channel will have three siblings, one covering Telugu films, one on News and the third an English channel named ‘Travel Trendz’ on global tourism.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims