Zombie Reddy actor-director duo, Teja Sajja and Prasanth Varma, teamed up once again for Tollywood’s first superhero flick, ‘Hanu-Man’. The film’s shooting is currently underway in the exotic locales of Maredumilli Forests and Paderu. The team is shooting some crucial action sequences and songs in the ongoing schedule.
Hanu-Man’s first look poster, revealing Teja Sajja’s first look was released a couple of weeks ago to a decent response. The film is going to be an action-packed entertainer loaded with top-notch visual effects and it will have a pan-India release next year.
Noted production house Primeshow Entertainment is bankrolling the movie on a grand scale under producer K Niranjan Reddy’s supervision. Smt Chaitanya is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label