After making Tollywood’s first mainstream zombie comedy, Zombie Reddy, director Prasanth Varma is currently busy shooting for the first Telugu superhero flick, ‘Hanu-Man’. Zombie Reddy hero Teja Sajja is playing the main lead in the movie. Primeshow Entertainment banner is bankrolling this project, which will be loaded with top-class VFX.
In a latest interview, Prasanth Varma revealed that Hanu-Man is all about the wonders a common man can do when he gets super powers and the consequences. Revealing why he cast his friend Teja Sajja as the hero in a superhero film, the director said that he wanted a new face to make the audience believe that an underdog can do wonders if he gets powers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Shanmukh’s troll upsets Swetha Varma big time
- Manasulone from Varudu Kavalenu is a soothing melody
- Interview : Sai Pallavi – Chay Akkineni is a real sweetheart
- Chiru’s Godfather Ooty schedule commences
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai locked for Pongal release
- Viral – Vijay Devarakonda poses with Balayya Babu