A galaxy of stars are going to grace the annual Zee Apsara Awards which focuses on the contribution women have made in different fields. While quite a few sportswomen, government officials are going to attend the event, several leading actresses from Telugu and Tamil cinema are going to enthrall the audience.
Among the actresses who are going to attend the event, Tamannaah is going to be honoured with an award named after Sridevi. “Sridevi was someone I looked upto during my formative years in the industry. It is such a privilege to be presented an award named after her. I started out really young in the industry just like her and I understand that it takes decades to build a legacy,” Tamannaah said.
Shruti Haasan is expected to be present at the event and this will be the first big event that the actress will be attending in Hyderabad after a long time. Kajal Aggarwal, Ritika Singh, Seerat Kapoor, Shalini Pandey, and several other actresses will be present at Kotla Vijayabhaskar Reddy indoor stadium later today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu turns IT scammer in Mosagallu
- Nagarjuna clarifies on IT raids rumors
- Chay’s b’day glimpse from Venky Mama out tomorrow
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser smashes YouTube records in style
- Samantha paid a bomb for her debut web series