The young stars of Telugu film industry have set the right example by coming out in support of each other. And this feat was quite obvious recently when the stars of three films, releasing this weekend, came out in support of each other.
First, it was Rana who took to Twitter to wish good luck to the teams of LIE and Jaya Janaki Nayaka. It’s well-known that Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri is also in contention to grab more eyeballs from the audience this weekend. Soon, Rakul and Nithiin also joined the conversation to wish their peers good luck and all the success for their respective films.
“We are all one unit and always will be one,” Rana said. This is especially encouraging to see when every festive release divides the fan base to root for one of the two or three films. Well, it looks like the young brigade of Tollywood are going to change all that in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity