Released on the Ugadi festive day, the teaser for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s eagerly awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, had set a new record by clocking over 13 million views in 13 hours. On this occasion, the film’s producer and director, Dil Raju and Vamshi Paidipally, interacted with the media.
Speaking at the media interaction, Dil Raju said that Maharshi is a result of the hardwork put in by Vamshi Paidipally for the past 3 years. On the other hand, Vamshi Paidipally said that he had narrated Maharshi’s storyline to Mahesh while he was shooting Oopiri and that he had narrated the complete script to Mahesh after six months. “Penning a script for Mahesh was a challenge. I had to keep his star image in mind while writing the script and that’s why I had taken a lot of time to finish scripting,” said Vamshi.
Maharshi is slated for release on May 9. The film also has Pooja Hegde and Allari Naresh in important roles. Ashwini Dutt and PVP have produced the film in association with Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?