Looks like the gorgeous Chennai beauty Trisha, who recently turned 33, is finding some comfort in the horror genre. The actress tried out her first horror film with Aaranmanai 2 and tasted a decent success. Trisha quickly followed it up with yet another horror comedy, the soon to be released bilingual Nayaki.
According to the latest buzz, Trisha has signed yet another horror drama under budding filmmaker Madesh’s direction. The regular shooting of this as yet-untitled film will flag off from the end of this month. The first schedule will take place in London, where the unit will shoot for a month long schedule.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections