Supreme Court’s ban on ancient bull taming sport of Jallikattu is inviting intense protests all-over Tamil Nadu. Angry Jallikattu enthusiasts are exerting pressure on celebrities to voice their support for Jallikattu.
In a shocking incident, a large group of Jallikattu protestors mobbed Trisha on location of her ongoing Tamil film, Garjanai, in Sivaganga district of Tamil Nadu. These protestors demanded Trisha to terminate her association with PETA and announce her support for Jallikattu.
The movie’s unit had to call in police to ensure Trisha’s safety before things went haywire. It is well-known that the Supreme Court, acting on a petition filed by PETA, had banned organizing Jallikattu events, terming the sport as a violation of animal rights.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today