The fake casting calls and auditions have become a huge menace for several reputed Tollywood production houses. In a latest incident, a fraudster had issued fake casting calls for female actors by claiming that selected artistes will get an opportunity to work in the upcoming films produced under top production house Geetha Arts.
Soon after being informed about the fake casting call, Geetha Arts’ social media team issued an official note. The banner stated that it has not hired any casting agent or third party to audition actors till date. The production house has made it clear that it has a clear strategy to hire the required actors and urged everyone to not fall for fake audition calls. For any work related enquiries, all aspiring actors can e-mail
Any agents or third parties claiming to do so are false.
For any queries on this please email to us : firstname.lastname@example.org pic.twitter.com/vhATKb7vcz
— Geetha Arts (@GeethaArts) July 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju