The fake casting calls and auditions have become a huge menace for several reputed Tollywood production houses. In a latest incident, a fraudster had issued fake casting calls for female actors by claiming that selected artistes will get an opportunity to work in the upcoming films produced under top production house Geetha Arts.
Soon after being informed about the fake casting call, Geetha Arts’ social media team issued an official note. The banner stated that it has not hired any casting agent or third party to audition actors till date. The production house has made it clear that it has a clear strategy to hire the required actors and urged everyone to not fall for fake audition calls. For any work related enquiries, all aspiring actors can e-mail
Any agents or third parties claiming to do so are false.
For any queries on this please email to us : email@example.com pic.twitter.com/vhATKb7vcz
— Geetha Arts (@GeethaArts) July 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet opens up about the insider-outsider debate
- Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Amala Paul’s bold role?
- Revealed- Ram Charan’s mega entry with this scene in Acharya
- Namrata goes eco-friendly this Vinayaka Chaturthi
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project