Several Indian filmmakers are gearing up to make films on the recent Indo-China clashes at the Galwan Valley that left 20 Indian Army jawans martyred. Leading Bollywood star Ajay Devgn is the latest to announce a film on the Galwan Valley clashes.
Ajay Devgn’s film will narrate the “story of the sacrifice of 20 Indian army men who fought the Chinese army”. At this point, it’s still unclear if Ajay will feature in the film. The cast and other crew are being finalized at the moment. Ajay Devgn Films and Select Media Holdings LLP banners will co-produce the film.
In other news, Maidaan, the Ajay Devgn-starrer biopic on Indian football legend Syed Abdul Rahim, will be hitting theaters on August 13, 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44