Several Indian filmmakers are gearing up to make films on the recent Indo-China clashes at the Galwan Valley that left 20 Indian Army jawans martyred. Leading Bollywood star Ajay Devgn is the latest to announce a film on the Galwan Valley clashes.
Ajay Devgn’s film will narrate the “story of the sacrifice of 20 Indian army men who fought the Chinese army”. At this point, it’s still unclear if Ajay will feature in the film. The cast and other crew are being finalized at the moment. Ajay Devgn Films and Select Media Holdings LLP banners will co-produce the film.
In other news, Maidaan, the Ajay Devgn-starrer biopic on Indian football legend Syed Abdul Rahim, will be hitting theaters on August 13, 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time