The latest speculations in the T-town circles is that the film’s makers are in talks with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar for a crucial role in the movie. However, it is unclear whether Akshay will be seen as the film’s antagonist.
We will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers in this regard. Surender Reddy will be directing this movie, while Ram Charan will produce it. The movie will go on floors in April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upcoming director’s experimental film with Balakrishna
- Kalki wraps up censor formalities
- Special guests for Brochevarevarura’s pre-release event
- Chiru-Koratala project gets a tentative release date
- Anil Ravipudi’s special hook up line for Mahesh
- Manchu Manoj comes to the rescue of Chennai