The latest speculations in the T-town circles is that the film’s makers are in talks with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar for a crucial role in the movie. However, it is unclear whether Akshay will be seen as the film’s antagonist.
We will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers in this regard. Surender Reddy will be directing this movie, while Ram Charan will produce it. The movie will go on floors in April.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?